Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ummmm That didn't last

Well, now I am 26 weeks along and sadly have forgotten my resolve to post often. I feel pretty good, but am starting to be uncomfortable, swollen, achy, and always hot. For those of you who know me well you know that this is highly unusual. I have been known to be cold in Las Vegas in July! Jason is getting tired of me having to go to the bathroom and always wanting/ needing to eat! I feel huge, but people still seem to think that I barely look pregnant. Sadly our camera has no batteries and so I cannot put up pictures to let you judge for your self... the doctor said I am carrying the baby very low which is why people are unsure if I am pregnant. I had someone ask me today if I am pregnant and on Sunday if I was 4 months along yet.
We are having a girl and she is quite the gymnast. She flips, kicks, punches, and wiggles. Jason hasn't felt her kick yet, she stops as soon as he touches me. I don't think she likes him.... Don't tell him I said that!
We are starting to collect things, but it is hard to know what is a need and what is a want....
I better end before I fall asleep and this blog gets any more confusing or I start using even worse spelling and grammar... grammer... grammor.... whatever! It's past my bed time.
Sorry it is boring tonight!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I want you to know that I am thrilled for you and Jase. You will make fantastic parents. I hope you don't mind that I still try and follow your blog. I can't believe that you are due so close to Bailey's birthday. I told Chris that I would try and get through the clothes that Bailey used to wear and we can send some your way. I don't think I will be needing them anytime soon so you may as well put them to good use. As for things you will need - diapers, diapers and more diapers. Stock up if you can. Burp cloths are great too.
I was hungry all the time with Bailey and I peed constantly too. Tell Jase to deal with it.
I hope you are feeling well otherwise. It will be over before you know it!
~Lesley