Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow

So I was thinking that maybe if I updated my blog a little more often I might be able to get some followers... When I joined (well took over) facebook I finally got friends, maybe my blog should be the next step I take in becoming a real person. I am sorry if I never finished our story, but I figured it was time to move on. So here I am...on! Well I guess the only thing left to talk about is how excited Jason and I are am was were is (whatever) for little poppy. I am now 14 weeks and people keep telling me I don't look pregnant, but since I can't fit any of my pants this is not really what I want to hear. So if you feel like it I would love for someone to tell me I look pregnant! Well to be fair Leah (who happens to be four) tells me every day that my belly is so big! That is why she is my favorite.
Anyway Poppy is due November 12th and we are hoping for a boy or a girl or maybe both. I have some names rolling around in my head, but am not sure since ultimately Jason makes the final decision.... I better write everything down. I would hate for him to misspell the baby's name! Wow there is a lot to think about! :)
Jason and I are (I are just sounds so weird) how about we are both going to school and I am working at a preschool where I am way over worked and underpaid. Consequently I am thinking of becoming independently wealthy. If any one knows of any good get rich quick and never work again schemes please let me know!
So I guess that is all I have to say. Sorry it is not entertaining or fairy taleish, but at least I wrote something! Your welcome Melenie... I hope you actuallt read this!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

well well. . . it's about time to update! First off, congrats on getting preg!!!! That is soooo exciting. Way to be fertile. Second, we miss you guys. Cancun was way to fun girl! I was actually thinking about that today.
Are you guys going to be in Chicago for ever or you thinking you'll move to Utah sometime soon ;)

Unknown said...

sooooo the whole "Brett" thing is actually "carlie"

Heather said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Also, please if you do come across a good scheme to get rich and not work, please share with those others. I could really use something like that to "support my teaching habit." :) So how far are you from Louisville, KY? We will be having a reception near there and would love to see you!

Sadie said...

Wow is righ!!! Congrats on the pregnancy!! Yay, Rozi is going to be a momma! So happy for you guys! And I'm so glad you decided to get back into bloggerland. It's the only way I know what's going on with everyone. So... you better keep updating!! pretty please? Love ya!

Ben and Trina said...

It's About Time! J/K can't wait to read more post about your crazy life's :) love ya

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I've looked into the "independently wealthy" thing, and I haven't found anything yet. I'll let you know if I stumble upon a fabulous idea :) Congrats on the little one! That will livin' up your lifes for sure :)

Jared said...

I liked it, keep it up!

Hope y'all are doing good.